Patrol Area - 2021

Blackburn

Patrol area thread for carrying out non-call related law enforcement duties for the year of 2021.  For the start of every new shift I will make an OOC post stating that it's a new shift.  Will include a link to Shift Info within each of those posts.

Shift information for the shift in January:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*I walk around my patrol vehicle and do a brief inspection. It feels strange being back in uniform after so many years in plain clothes. Even stranger being back in a marked department vehicle. I walk around the explorer and see that everything looks good so I get in the truck.*

"220 available."

*I pull out of the parking lot and roam fort shannon.*

sd220sgt.png

Sergeant Frank Bruno
Unit 220

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2049

*After storing away my patrol rifle and shotgun I do a brief inspection of 216.  Satisfied I get in the driver's seat and turn the ignition.  As I head out of the station I key up the radio.*

"216 in service"

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1504

* after leaveing parade i move to my truck and load up ajax, i know its all set as i drove it in,as the climate control kicks on and i log into the MDT, i key up and leave the lot* “ county, show 230 on the road” * releaseing the mic i pull out roaming fort shannon, probably south river* ‘ man oh man, its gonna get shitty out’

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

• Blackburn changed the title to Patrol Area - 2021

*After getting the shotgun I head to 214 with Allen.  Walking around the SUV I do quick inspection of the vehicle.  Storing away the shotgun in it's rack I get in the driver's seat.  When my probie gets in the passenger seat I turn on the engine and make our way out of the station.*

"214 in service"

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Badge 2025
sdto.png.006720580470e1f4230b35ea6c1fecd7.png

‘ great, already got dumbasses spinning out ,and snows just started falling’ *i say as i flip my lights on if only so the guy dosent get T-boaned,not even bothering to call it in he already unfucked himself, so i kill my lights and drive on,resuming patrol*

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

‘ oh shit, lieuteants in the street’ * i say as i complete my inspection of 251 and store my gesr before i climb in and crank it over* “ ert from 251,radio check for the incar units?’ * i hear somebody st center aknowledge as i log into the computer and head to the lot exit* “10-4, go ahead and mark me on patrol, just leaving the lot” * i hear a reply as i merge into traffic its gonna be one helluva cluster as theres just enough snow to cause a headache*

Edited by Vanguard

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

* as in driving theoufh this shitty weather i hear the traffic about the guy who probably ate his gun, rubbing Ajax whos stuck hid head through his little window i sigh* ‘ lets see what trouble we can find* i say as i start running plates in picking up traffic, really digging this AWD stuff* ‘ maybe i got the clout to get a plate reader fitted somewhere on the brush guard or grill or something...’

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

*A woman is seen with a baseball bat smashing a red Dodge Charger, screaming 'YOU BASTARD!'.*

'Look over there.' *I point over to the scene*

'I think she's crazy.'

*I turn off the radar and pay close attention to what is happening*

sd205dep.png

Deputy John Allen
Unit 205

Badge 2044

'Yeah, she's clearly upset about something'

"214, ERT, show me out on a Criminal Mischief on N. 6th in Ft. Shannon"

*Pulling over the SUV I park a few feet away from the woman who is more focused on destroying the Charger to notice us.  With a nod to Allen I step out of 214 and approach the woman.*

'Everything alright ma'am.'

*The woman seems to jump as she turns around to face us.*

'Oh, uh, Officers, hi'

'Everything alright and can you put that bat down?'

'Oh, sure, yeah, everything is alright.  Just got mad at my car.'

*As the woman drops the bat I look over at the Charger.  All windows are broken, headlights are smashed, grill busted wide open, metal all banged up.*

'Yeah, I can see that.  Can I see some ID and registration for the vehicle.'

'Sure'

*The woman hands me her ID and then goes to the car to get the registration.  As she opens the passenger door to the Charger I take a glance at her ID.  Reading the name Diane Wilcox and that she lives on 456 N 6th Street, Ft. Shannon off of it I pass it over to my probie so he can run it.  Looking at the street I see 456 written on the building next to us.  So her home is right here.  So far the story that she might just be destroying her own car matches.*

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Badge 2025

*I run the ID given to me, she's clean. No warrants or anything.*

'Clean.'

*I run the plate of the car, and it comes back to someone called Matthew Clarkson.*

'She doesn't own the car.'

*I step out, handing the ID to the woman, and standing next to Wentz.*

'Pretty sure she's doing it because of someone parked in her spot.'

*She hears me and begins to apologize to us.*

'Sorry officers.. How much do I have to pay for fine?'

'I'm not sure what to do next. I'll be here.'

sd205dep.png

Deputy John Allen
Unit 205

Badge 2044

'I'm not sure what to do next. I'll be here.'

*Quietly I say under my breath to Allen.* 'Don't speak unless you're sure.' *Looking back at the woman.* 'What were you doing here? The vehicle isn't yours and you've done quite the number to it.'

'Um, like your partner said officer, it was because he was parked in my spot.'

'Alright, well we've run the licence plate, if that's the story, when we contact the owner, he'll be able to come out and verify the damage. He'll need to be notified, so in the mean time I'm going to have to ask you to stay here while we contact him. Do you know the man?'

'Maybe. I don't know.'

'Alright, well I'm going to advise you to tell us the full truth. If I make this call and it comes back you know him, and your story doesn't line up, there's going to be a lot of trouble.'

'Okay, the bastard cheated on me. With my best friend!'

'Alright, well then, we still need to contact him.'

'Just let me pay you the fine so I don't have to be here when that scumbag shows his face. I never want to see him again.'

'Oh no, you don't pay fines here. Actually, I'm going to have to place you under arrest for criminal mischief. Please turn around and place your hands behind your back.'

*I step forward while the shock overwhelms her.*

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Badge 2025

*She turns around and gets handcuffed. She doesn't resist.*

*Right in time, the owner of the car walks towards his charger holding a cup of coffee. He sees the damage done to his car.*

'Who did this?'

'I did, you cheating piece of shit!'

'You're gonna pay to fix up my car. You aren't gonna get out slick.'

*The owner approaches us slowly*

'I'd like to press charges on her.'

*I respond*

'Alright.'

*I grab her bat and open the explorer's trunk. I put the bat inside the trunk, and then close the trunk.*

*I open the passengers door and get inside*

sd205dep.png

Deputy John Allen
Unit 205

Badge 2044

*Putting the woman in handcuffs I search her real quick and put her in the back of 214.  As the owner of the vehicle comes out and says he wants to press charges I nod.*

'Going to need to see your ID and get your account of what happened?'

'Sure'

*He reaches into his wallet and hands me his ID.  As I look it over I hear him tell his tale.*

'Alright, so I cheated on her with some girl in bar a few days ago but I guess you don't need to know that.  Honestly I didn't even know my car was being destroyed until I got out here and she was already in cuffs.'

*Jotting that info down, of what little info there is to take, I hand him back his ID.*

'Ok, so, Detectives or the DA will eventually get in touch with you as a follow up.'

*As the man takes his ID back I head back to 214 and get back in the driver's seat.  With Allen good to go I start up the engine and grab the mic as we drive off.*

"214, ERT, returning to the station with 1 in custody"

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Badge 2025

*Clearing from our suicide call, I get in and log the details. There's not much for us to do, it's the detective's problem now.*

'Alright DD. We just cleared a bad call, first question, should I return you to the barn? Or are you good to finish off the shift?'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

'Yes Sir I'm Ready'

*As the Probie Buckles up i key up my mic*

"ERT 215 Show us on patrol"

"ERT Copies 215 marking you on Patrol"

*I Release the Mic and put it back in its Holder and then put the car in drive and pull out on the snowy roads*

'Ok Probie we most likely will get a few calls today related to the snow and a few traffic stops cause of people speeding.. so i'm going to question you. you ready for the first question'

sd215dep.png

Deputy Tyler Lapelle
Shiloh County Sheriff Department Deputy
Badge 2051

sdto.png

'Passenger'

'Correc....'

*as i start talking i see a green Dodge Ram 2500 Go Sideways around a Corner and i flip my lights on and take off after him*

'Jesus Probie looks like today will be your lucky day already getting to see how a traffic stop is done'

*i try to catch up to the pickup as he drifts around another turn nearly hitting a parked car*

sd215dep.png

Deputy Tyler Lapelle
Shiloh County Sheriff Department Deputy
Badge 2051

sdto.png

'Rule 12, breathe. Come on, we're going to go run some radar, see if we can't find some stupid teenagers, that always cheers me up.'

*I turn onto the highway, park on the onramp, just out of sight, and flick on the rear radar.*

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

'Write 'em down. Tattoo 'em, I don't care how, but memorize them and live by them if you want to be a good cop. My last rookie came to me barely able to hide his nuts, and he left the year with a medal from the ERT and a news story.'

*As I talk, I hear the chirp on the dashboard of the radar hitting my target, and I shift into gear, getting ready to go. I turn on the headlights and hear the engine cut down of the car I tagged. He saw me, but thinks he's safe for now. I wait for him to pass and then floor the accelerator, merging into traffic to catch up with him. The reds of his brake lights show me he knows he's fucked.*

'Alright, I tagged him doing 15 over the limit. I'm gonna stop him, and you are going to lead the stop. Don't fuck it up.'

"ERT, 217, show me on a traffic stop, Green Lancer, X-ray, Juliet Michael, 2-1-3. I-484 by the North 15th Ramp. Northbound."

"10-4, 217."

'Alright DD, we're lighting him up.'

*I flick the lights position 1, to warn those behind me, position 2 so he'll gently shit his pants, and then position 3 for the full warning, just in case. His brakes light up again and a signal light comes on, I follow him to the shoulder, and park back fifteen feet, my left tires about two feet further out than his, still off the main lane. Reaching down, I activate the amber warning stick on WARN mode, and reach to the console for my hat.*

'After you DD.'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

* after leaveing whatever the fuck my last call was im not honestly sure what im gonna do so i just kinda default to my typical action of running random plates for warrents or flags* ‘ think we’ll grt something bud?’ * i say to ajax as i just kinda cruise the city,maybe ill dip my head south river there always tends to be something goin on there*

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337