Patrol Area - 2021

Blackburn

* after a meal break even though i didn’t eat and no further texts from the emt im still jyst kinda driving around south river ive sense tuned the portables radio to the pursuit if only to moniter it looking for something happeningbut i musta not gotten deep enough into the hardcore crime areas on the other hand i dont wanna blow the UC thing we have in the works so i debate heading back north but as i decide i may as well just cruise and see uf i spot trouble*

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1337

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Lattes, Cappuccinos, Espressos... you name it, I worked at Black Matter Coffee before this.'

'
Ah so you made that Fancy shit i see. So where do you wanna go with your career do you wanna stay with Patrol go to traffic Rank up?'

*i look over as a older lady is getting up off the ground i flip around and park on the sidewalk and put the car in park*

'Stay here i'll be right back just going to make sure she is ok'

*i hop out and walk up to her*

'Good Morning Ma'am Deputy Lapelle Shiloh County Sheriff's Department.... Are you ok i saw you getting off the ground'

'yea i'm okay i... i... just fell i missed my step'

'
Ok Ma'am'

*i look down and notice her Purse and its contents on the ground*

'Here let me help you get everything that fell out'

*i reach down and pick up everything and hand it back to her*

'Ok ma'am you have a good rest of your day and becareful'

*i get back in my car and buckle up and put it in drive and pull away*

sd215dep.png

Deputy Tyler Lapelle
Shiloh County Sheriff Department Deputy
Badge 2051

sdto.png

Before I can answer Lapelle's question he sees something and tells me to wait in the car.  He exits the car and I stay as asked.  When he returns about a minute or two later I'm unsure if I should bother answering the question now so I say nothing.  He can ask again if he really wants to know.

'All good?'

sd208dep.png

Deputy Nathan Keene
Unit 208

Badge 2117

Finally after getting mostly caught up on reports I exit the station building with my gear and walk up to 213.  As I put away my patrol rifle into the truck and walk around the unit I can only think it's been a long time since I've been in a Silverado patrol vehicle.  Not since Somerset at least.  Seeing that everything looks good on the outside I climb into the driver's seat and do my checks on the inside of the vehicle.

"213 in service"

Starting up the engine I head out onto the roads.

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

• 4 weeks later...

*after exiting parade i make my way over to my unit my rifle and such on my person with my patrol bag across the opposite shoulder,arriveing at the explorer i unlock the drivers door and scope the interior out its been recentlyt detailed so whoever had it after my tour ended musta cleaned it as i set my patrol bag  on the front pasengers seat i put the key in and start the engine before setting the rifle and shotgun in the gunrack up front then pop the units hood and start my mechanicals taking the time to walk around with the lights on too,once im satisfyed everything under the hods fine i shut it then do a brisk 360 to check the lights ending at the drivers door having stoped at the back to check the inventory before buttoning it up* "202,county... show me on duty,leaving the lot now" * i say into my portable as i shut my door buckle up and log into the computer chirping my sirens as i pull into traffic*

Edited by Vanguard

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

• 2 weeks later...

* as i leave my office i swap ajaxs lead to his long one and let him go do what he needs to while i stow my bag and log into the computer of 230,with that starting i hop outta the truck and pull a cig outta my pack as i take the time to swap ajaxs water not having time to before i came in doing that i  burn the rest of my smoke nearly as i open ajax’s door and give a short sharp whistle* ‘ajax,mount up!’ * he fomes running jumping in as i unhook and wrap up his long lead tossing him a  his favorite toy* ‘ good boy buddy good dog’ * i reply in a singsongy voice as i close his door then move to climb into mine stuffing the butt of my cig back in the pack as i shut my door and key up* “230, county…show me available leaving the lot now,any calls pending?” * clipping the durango’s mic back i chirp my sirens then with the lights and such off ease into traffic opting to just roam*

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

• 3 weeks later...

*After Cap's announcement i head out to 213 and get it started and warming up. well its warming up i do a pre trip to make sure everything is squared away and good to go and throw my swat kit in the back seat and hop into the drivers closing the door*

'Okay let's see guess it's time to key up and mark on duty'

*I reach down and grab the mic and key up*

"ERT 213 Show me on duty and Available for call's"

*i release the PTT and place the mic back down in it's holder and put the truck in drive and head out going to get a coffee and then on to south ft shannon*

sd209dep.png

Deputy James Rogers
Unit 209

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2011

swatbadge.png

*I exit the parade room and get my equipment and uniform sorted. I enter my patrol vehicle and key it up, driving out of the lot. I key up the mic and show myself on duty.*

"ERT 202, show me available."

Edited by Zezinho

sd205dep.png

Deputy John Allen
Unit 205

Badge 2044

*I enter my car and turn it on, keying up the mic. I show myself on duty then proceed to exit the parking lot.*

"256 to ERT, show me available for calls."

*That charger was much better.*

Edited by Zezinho

sd251dep.png

Deputy Nathan Clarkson
Unit 251

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2112