Patrol Area - 2021

Blackburn

*I watch from the passenger's side as McCall starts the interview. So far so good. A little friendly, maybe they teach customer service now in the academy. I suppose that's not a bad thing. I look over the car, nothing out of sorts so far.*

'No idea officer. What seems to be the problem?'

*Textbook answer if I ever saw one. Let's see how DD handles it.*

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Shiloh County Sheriff Department 
Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Pressing forward, DD seems to be at least trying to talk it out. It's cold though and I'm getting tired of games. If he doesn't ask soon I will. I want his information so we can go back to the truck, write the ticket, and turn the heat back on. While Dave and the driver duke it out with words, I pace my way around the car.*

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

*The driver complies, handing his information to the rookie and I turn my body, hinting it's time to go back to the cruiser and run the information. I don't yet walk away, but I listen in to see if he says anything else before going off. It's killing me not leading but as a good fto, I need to follow my own rules too.*

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

'Well, there's one way to find out. Look him up. You've got the laptop, I assume they teach typing in the academy? Run his information, let me know what you find and if there's anything worth me calling in for. You're leading this one.'

*I pull my cell phone out of my carrier, open twitter and start scrolling. McCall can basically show himself out of probation. Let's see what he does. Acting uninterested, because, really I am, I keep scrolling*

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

* back on patrol after a meal break i sigh, shitty weather,dumbass drivers doing stuff they shouldent But suprisingly barring the wreck i caught my tour has been rather quiet maybe i can do basic ticket stuff we dont have quotas but by my own counts my numbers have fallen off a cliff, while ive got time maybe i can change it as im still south river*

Edited by Vanguard

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

* as i leave the robbery i roll up on a kinda shitty mcdonolds but im starving so i opt to roll through the drive thru as i pull up i hear a snot nosed kid give her speil*
’ yes, ill take two double cheeseburgers and a large coke,as well as a small vanilla soft serve with a large fry’ * i hear more gibberish but the display pops my price and i slip a crisp 20 outta my wallet ill get change back,if they even charge me which as this is a ghetto they probably will not gimmie anything back as i pull up to get my food a kid bursts outta a doorway with a women close behind*

women: gimme my phone back you punk ass kid!’ * she screams as i pull foreward a resounding thud on my brush guard following as i park the truck and flip my lights on stepping out*
’ two options, cuffs or you gimme the phone you swiped’ *i pull my cuffs starting to put them on when he throws the cell to the side, i pat the kid down  not finding anything * 

‘ on your feet,you can walk away or we wait for a cage’ * i take the cuff off and before i can even put them back on my belt he bolts*
punk: ‘ hell naw im out dawg‘
* i shoulda tried to run em but as i found nothing i opted not to which might bite me in the ass so i opt to return the womens cell but shes sense bolted to i still need my food so i walk up to the drive thru window money in hand 14 for the food the rest of now $40 for the cashier and her unborn baby*

‘ sorry about that, ill take my food now please’

* i slip the girl the money which she waves away dismissivly but i place it in her hand noting she looks pregnant*
’ keep it theres some extra for you and your baby’ she goes to protest but i politely gesture to where breasts would be and she i think blushes and leaves the window upon realizeing she was lactating while i walk back to my truck kill the lights and park watching the intersection*

’ never thought id spend 40 bucks at mcdonolds for a couple of burgers,here ya go bud dont tell the lieutenant’ *i say as i give ajax his vanilla treat*

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

* still roaming the streets shitty as they are i spot a patrol unit with a car pulled over i pass them while still scanning plates and looking for people being stupid the squad i pass is doubled up so i doubt they will need me as i carry on my way*

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

* after getting my asignment, which i figured remained unchanged i walk out to the lot where its parked and do my inspection,its just starting to snow completing my checks i crank the car  over logging into the MDT  as i leave the garage* ‘ how nice of moterpool to park atleadt traffics cars in the garage’ * i say as i grab the mic easing into traffic* “ county,show 251 avalible roaming” * i set the mic down and wait while i cruise destined for  anything really*

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

• 4 weeks later...

* after i load Ajax into the truck i pull outta the garage itll be cold tonight but for now i can rock the short sleve shirt as i key up * “ county from 230, show me on the road avalible” *  hearing a replyas i clip the mic back on the dash i fire up a patrol playlist for background noise careful not to drown out my duty radios while i scan for  crimes opting to work my way with the goal of southriver  in mind* 

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

*As I pull out of the station I take a ride North. I pass the parking lot entrance for the community college and a toyota corolla pulling out. The driver runs the stop sign. I pull up behind her and flip the lights on. I chirp the siren and the car pulls over to the side of road, I see the driver fumbling around and looks like she tosses something under the seat.*

"209 show me out on a stop. Blue Toyota Corolla Saratoga plate GVR 1812, North 12th and Newport."

*I step out of the car and walk up to the drivers window. The driver is a pretty young blonde girl.*

'License and registration.'

*She complies and hands everything over.* 

'I also saw you make some weird movements before I got out of the car. Do you have anything you should tell me about?'

'I don't know what your talking about.'

'Step out of the car.'

'What do you mean?'

'Get out of the car. I'm giving you an out is there anything I need to know?'

*She gets out of the car.*

'I don't know!'

'Can you stand in front of my car while I run your name.'

'Whatever.'

*I get in my car and begin to run her papers.*

"209 can I get K9 for a vehicle search"

sd210dep.png

Deputy Mike Caldwell
Unit 210

Badge 1316

* its mostly quiet as i keep heading south upon hearing the radio go off i perk up but not in an energetic way, im bracing for another horrible call mentally prepareing for the wordt* ‘ please dont be an officer down..’ *i utter as i hear the traffic its a repo call which im about to reply to upon hearing caldwell go over asking for a dog* ‘ hmm... i dont feel like potentally getting mauled today i just hope the suposid vicious dogs dont wind up shot,mikes a ways away though as im almost south river so i flip my lights on as i key up i figure ill run code two for a bit,just to be nice* “230,209, heading your way” * i release the mic while i head in his direction even going lights through intersections im not speeding too too badly so mike has to wait a little at least*

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

* after roll call i make my way out to The ugly duck that is 251, weather i wanted it to happen the almost a stealth has grown on me so after my typical walk around i climb in and crank it over ,while i listen to it i pop the trunk and grab the box that the breathalyzer s stored in ill store it upfront in my patrol bag, closing the trunk i move back to the drivers seat log into the computer and after storing the breathalyzer key up as i start to leave the lot* “ county go ahead and show 251 on the road” *i release the mic and clip it back in its holder as i exit thelot bound for the in city highway hoping i can deter semis from eating cars again*

Edited by Vanguard

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

*Getting my Assignment i head out to the parking lot and walk over to 215 and start my daily checks on it checking the lights and sirens then turning them all off i close the drivers door and pick up the mic keying up*

"ERT 215 Show me 10-8 on Patrol South Ft Shannon"

*i place the mic back in its clip and then place the car in drive and head out on patrol*

sd209dep.png

Deputy James Rogers
Unit 209

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2011

swatbadge.png

* ive been working my way to 209 using lights through really busy intersections  im not technically responding to an emergency buut id rather not have mike wait all day but the sirens and lights have been off a while as i near 209’s location i pulse the siren and leave the lights  goin as i pull up behind him keying my portable, ill get the situation before i grab my partner* “ county from 230 show me with 209”  * marking the computer i walk up to his unit* ‘ whatcha got for me?’

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

*Running the paperwork on the MDT I see it comes back clean. Seeing the K9 SUV pull up and Patterson get out and walk up to my window. I roll it down.*

'Whatcha got for me?’

'This is Ms. Tiffany Meadows. She looked like she was hiding something in the car when she rolled the stop sign coming out of the parking lot. It looks like she hid it under the seat but no PC. So I called for you.'

sd210dep.png

Deputy Mike Caldwell
Unit 210

Badge 1316

‘ no PC  huh, right’ * i straighted up from mikes window and speak to the eomen* ‘ ms medows, hi sergeant patterson , mind if i walk my partner around your car?’ * i ask as i look fir signs of drug use and she shrubs but is acting kinda antsy*
Ms Medows: ‘ im not hiding anything cant i just get my ticket and go?’ * i stabd my ground shes on edge but my stare wins*
Ms Medows: ‘ actually fine you win but your dog better not scratch my paint’

* i nod and head to my truck * ‘ stand on the curb and we’ll be over before you know it’ * arriving at Ajaxs door i pull his shorter lead outta my vest and open his door clipping him* ‘ ready to go to work hmm, ready buddy?’ * my voice picks up its pitch and ajax jumps out heeling as i walk him towrds the carsbutting 230’s doir with my free hand* ‘ find it buddy seek!’ * indtantly his nose goes to the carlow almost uttered coaching from me keeps him on task Trunk clear,amresr drivers door clear  When i grt up front his intrest peaks but i continue my walk around rounding back at the drivers door, this time i dont move him * ‘ find it ajax, seek!’ * i utter again abd he starts to whine before he sits muzzle lovked on the drivers door* ‘ good  boy, heel’ * i say as i oull him away from the car as i criss mikes window with ajax who i now slip his favorite toy i  address mike* ‘ passive alert on the drivers side up front,theres your PC if you need ajax in the car ill grab him again’ * with that i out him back in 230  while i doubt the girl will give mike issues im ready if needed*

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

• 4 weeks later...

* after stopping to change into short sleeve class B’s and getting my issued rifle and the rest of my patrol gear i make my way out to 208,its a fusion im pretty sure but it might be an interceptor tarus which unlike my normal car 251, is a sleek looking marked slicktop* ‘they must be short handed either that or im one step closer to getting back on a detective squad,not complaining  the jobs the job afterall’ * i saw to myself as i finish the walk around then finally crank the car over  as i get the computer settled i stow both guns and toss my bag on the front seat and then leave the lot keying up*
”25-err strike that 208 calling county show me on the road” * the dispatch sounding confused as to why im not in a traffic car aknowledges as i pull into northbound traffic*

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

"ERT, show 206 on air" I say into the microphone, reading my unit number off the dash. I'm not gonna be that guy that gets his truck wrong on the radio. 

Still idling, I get out, check the car once over, test the lights, radar and lastly, do an inventory of the trunk equipment, mostly to make sure I've got cones and my SWAT go bag. 

Pulling my seat forward, I get comfortable and pull the car onto the street, headed south to Harbor Park

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

• 2 weeks later...

Finally done catching up a bit on reports I head out of the station and get into the unit assigned to me after stowing away my patrol rifle.  It's time for patrol and also time to eat so going through a KFC drive through is on my list of things to do.

"217 available on patrol"

Letting go of the mic I start up the engine and head out of the station's parking lot; destination lunch.

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504