Captain Zach Russo's Office

Z. Russo

It's been a few weeks since my promotion from probation and my assignment to traffic.  Things are finally coming together in my career of Law Enforcement.  Normally I would go to the Lieutenant for these types of things but Blackburn is out on patrol and I need to get there as well.  That leaves me with no choice but to stand outside the Captain's office and knock on the door with a case in one hand.

sd253dep.png

Deputy Paige Rutland
Unit 253

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 2203

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing the words to come in I take a deep breath and open the door.  Upon entering the room I walk to the center and present my case.

'Normally Sir, I would go to the Lieutenant for this but it appears he is out on patrol right now and I would really like this done soon.  Right here I have my own pistol that I would like approved as my personal duty weapon.'

Stepping a bit forward I place the gun case on his desk and open it up to reveal my FN 509 sitting inside it.

sd253dep.png

Deputy Paige Rutland
Unit 253

Badge 2203

*Paige walks into my office with her gun case.*

'Normally Sir, I would go to the Lieutenant for this but it appears he is out on patrol right now and I would really like this done soon.  Right here I have my own pistol that I would like approved as my personal duty weapon.'

'Paige. I told you when you first got assigned to my station, my office is always open to you.'

*Paige places her case on my desk. I pop it open and inspect the gun. I run the serial numbers through NCIC and it comes back clean.*

'Good to go.'

sd400cpt.png

Captain Zachary Russo, Fort Shannon Uniformed Division Captain
Unit 400

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 1109

'Paige. I told you when you first got assigned to my station, my office is always open to you.'

'Yes sir, but just wanting to do the right protocols here and not skip the chain... sir'

I respond as Russo checks my pistol and goes through the protocol for it to be cleared for use.

'Good to go.'

Taking the pistol back in it's case I close it up.

'Thank you Sir'

sd253dep.png

Deputy Paige Rutland
Unit 253

Badge 2203

• 1 month later...

It is time to get on with my new work orders. I see that the big policia man needs ceiling tile fixed. It is also time for the new chair. I go to  big policia man's office. 

"Hola Senior." I say thinking about going to have Papa Hyons with mi amigos after work. "I am here to fehx el ceiling again." I say as I move my ladder into the room. I grab the new ceiling tile and place it in its place. I look at the other ceiling tile and have idea. 

I go back to de work truck. I grab the box with the new chair and white paint. I go inside to de office with angry policia man. I toss the chair in the corner leaving it in the box. 

"I fix ceiling tile senior" as I open the can of white paint. I paint over the ceiling tile which causes white paint to splatter everywhere. At last minute the paintbrush escapes my hand, sailing across the room leaving a trail of white paint. It lands on one of the fluorescent lights knocking it from the ballast, breaking on the ground. Mercury dust and glass flies everywhere.

"Dios Mios." I say and cover my face with my sweatshirt so I do not inhale the bad things. "Un momento por favor." I say as I leave once again for my truck. I find a spare bulb in the back of the truck. I come back inside to angry policia man, he is still shook. I stand on ladder and replace the bulb. Only it is a cool white, not a warm white bulb, and it buzzes a lot. 

I check off the paperwork. "Ohkay senior bossman. When you build new chair let me know, I will take away old broken one. I will put in a work order for new light. That one is only temporarily. Have good day senior."

I leave the office, dinging the door frame with my ladder and walk out. 

spacer.png

Pablo Hernandez
SCPW Employee

• 3 months later...

*Midway through my overtime approval paperwork I hear a familiar voice*

"Hola Senior. I am here to fehx el ceiling again."

'Oh god'

*I mutter under my breath as he sets up the ladder to replace the ceiling tile before running out of the office yet again to drop a new office chair still in the box and unassembled. He climbs up the ladder and opens a can of paint.* 

'Are you trying to paint the ceiling?'

*Pablo ignores everything I'm saying before launching a wet paint brush into the florescent light. He runs off and quickly returns with a new bulb.*

'Thank you I guess,'

*He installs the bulb and its blue tinted glow and noticable enough to clash with the other lights, makes a slight buzzing and it already annoys me.*

"Ohkay senior bossman. When you build new chair let me know, I will take away old broken one. I will put in a work order for new light. That one is only temporarily. Have good day senior."

*Almost as quick as he came he left with paint all over the place broken glass and an unassembled chair. I pick up the desk phone.*

"Blackburn! Send up a deputy to clean my office and build a desk chair"

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

• 1 month later...

Sometime back in September and a day after telling Stone I enter the station wearing casuals cause it's my day off.  Making my way through the station I walk up to the door of the Captain's office and knock.  He should already know what this is about as I've already texted him an hour ago about it however this is just to make sure things are done properly.

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

*I hear a knock.*

'Come in.'

*Deputy Hawke steps in, I have the maternity leave forms ready to go on my desk.*

'Have a seat.'

*As she takes a seat.*

'First off congratulations.'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

• 4 months later...

*Knocking on the door i hear a voice on the other side say come in. I Open the door and walk into the office closing the Door behind me*

'Good Morning Sir'

*i approach his desk pulling out a letter from the doctors office clearing me to come back to work*

image.png

Deputy Emilia Koster
Unit 204

Badge 2204

'Morning Koster, Welcome Back. How's the leg?'

*I place the note on Captain Russo's desk and sit down*

'
It's Doing better, Doctor finally signed off on me coming back to work. All this just cause I broke my leg in three places after falling off a damn ladder'

*i stop and take a sip of water well Russo checks over the paperwork*

image.png

Deputy Emilia Koster
Unit 204

Badge 2204

'It's Doing better, Doctor finally signed off on me coming back to work. All this just cause I broke my leg in three places after falling off a damn ladder'

'My oldest kid fell off the railing of the deck and broke her leg  when she was 15 and its not an easy recovery.'

*I quickly go over the paperwork.*

'I'll file this with the medical officer'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

'My oldest kid fell off the railing of the deck and broke her leg when she was 15 and it's not an easy recovery. I'll file this with the medical officer'

'Thank you Cap and it's not a easy recovery what so ever but i'm glad its finally over with'

*I stand up and get ready to leave*

'If anything happens this shift with my leg though i'll make sure to let you or the LT know'

*I head out of off the office closing the door behind me and head back to the parade room*

image.png

Deputy Emilia Koster
Unit 204

Badge 2204

• 6 months later...

*walking into the police station a little late do to a Doctors appointment for my doctor i'm directed to the Captains office for my shift assignment, Getting to the Door i knock on it* 

sd211dep.png

Probationary Deputy Krystal Bagley
Unit 211
Not a real person yet

Badge 2350

'Come in'

*i open the door and walk in closing it behind me*

'Good Morning sir i was told by my Class Sargent at the Academy to report to you before shift to find out who my field training officer will be'

sd211dep.png

Probationary Deputy Krystal Bagley
Unit 211
Not a real person yet

Badge 2350