Parade Room

Z. Russo

I walk into the briefing room. After greetings a few of the Deputies I pass on my way in, I take a seat in the third row. I pull out my phone and pull up my running Google Doc where I take notes during roll call.

sd211dep.png

Deputy Edward J. Richardson
Unit 211

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2202

*i walk in with the largest ice coffee i could buy at dunkin,the unbeatable heat that is summer ever present i rarely wear it but im in the class C short sleeve uniform sitting in the first seat i spot thats empty and away from people if only cause even body heat from another nearby human might just be to much  as i take my phone out and text my landlord again about the my apartments central air thats been broken for the past month* ' cal's in'

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 2024

Entering the Parade room I look to see who is currently here and walk up to the podium.  We might have some latecomers as usual and they can come to my office before I head out on patrol later.  Otherwise they'll just have to deal with Russo.

'Alright, it's hot out there so remember to stay hydrated and keep cool.  I do not want to hear an officer down call go out because one of you got heatstroke, clear?  That said, here are your assignments this shift'

Patrol:

206 - Deputy Koster
207 - Deputy Richardson
211 - Deputy Caldwell
213 - Deputy Hawke
215 - Deputy Dempsy
216 - Deputy Rogers
220 - Sergeant Bruno

K9:

230 - Sergeant Patterson

'Anyways, focus your patrols in Ft. Shannon today.  Only go to Oxnard if a call goes out there.'

sd200lt.png

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn
Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

• 2 weeks later...

Entering the parade room seeing that I'm the first to arrive I head to the middle of the room and take a seat.  Having been working the other shift for quite some time it's been awhile since I've been on this shift.

sd208dep.png

Deputy Nathan Keene
Unit 208

Badge 2117

I walk in the door of the briefing room, coffee in hand, as usual. I nod to my fellow cops as I enter, and I stop to chat with someone for a couple minutes while we wait for the roll call to start. As I notice most of the Deputies enter, I sit down, cross my legs, and pull out my phone, ready for the note-taking.

sd211dep.png

Deputy Edward J. Richardson
Unit 211

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2202

*I pull into the parking lot and I back into a space. I pat Kilo on the head*

'Sit tight pal, ill be back in a little bit'

*I get out leaving the vehicle running and I lock the door. Passing the vending machine I think to myself 'Shit, forgot my caffeine' I pull my wallet out and swipe my card selecting a monster from the list of drinks. I grab my drink and head into the parade room* 

sd230dep.png

Deputy John Jones
Unit 232

Badge 1402

*just another work day ,as i pull 230 into my typicsl spot by the k9 office opting to crate Ajax for now as i plan on banging out what admin stuff i can for the month  and catch up on my report s and paperwork* 'hang here buddy il be back soon partner' * i turn and leave my office heading for the parade room in a crisp class D uniform as i lean against the back wall with a SCSD mug of coffee ill needa grab my dunkin when i hit the streets* ' Pattersons in'

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

Entering the Parade Room drinking a coffee I scan the room to see who is here before eyeing a spot up front to take a seat in.  Pulling out the chair and sitting down I get ready to hear assignments for this shift.

sd253dep.png

Deputy Paige Rutland
Unit 253

Badge 2203

Entering the Parade Room seeing a pretty decently filled out room I walk up to the podium.

'Alright, listen up, here's today's unit assignments.'

Patrol:

201 - Deputy Allen
202 - Deputy Ray
203 - Deputy Diaz
204 - Deputy Wagner
206 - Deputy Keene
207 - Deputy Dempsy
211 - Deputy Richardson
213 - Deputy O'Reilly
215 - Deputy Caldwell
216 - Deputy Koster