Parade Room

Z. Russo

I walk in to the parade room, looking pretty glum. I look around to see if there's a supervisor still lurking so I can explain to him about the damn traffic I ran into on the way to work today, the reason for my being late and apparently missing roll call in its entirety.

sd211dep.png

Deputy Edward J. Richardson
Unit 211

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2202

*I linger in the parade room since there's one name that still hasn't shown up. I see Richardson walk into the room and he doesn't seem happy. Before he can speak.*

'Dont make a habit of this. Your in 206'

sd400cpt.png

Captain Zachary Russo, Fort Shannon Uniformed Division Captain
Unit 400

Badge 1109

Well, damn. "206. Apologies, Captain." Without trying to make a further excuse, I pull out my phone and write down the callsign - at this point I'm liable to forget anything - and remain a moment to make sure the Captain doesn't want to say anything else.

(( Sorry for the late reply, I forgot these don't show up in the server dispatch.

sd211dep.png

Deputy Edward J. Richardson
Unit 211

Badge 2202

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

*easeing  230 into the garage i park it and exit opting to let ajax hang in the truck for a second* 'be right back,gotta report in boy' * i say as its door shuts the fans will kick on as needed and the truck if urgent will auto start and kick on the climate control,with all that outt the way i head in through the gate,making my way to parade my coffee and such in 230,as i lean against the back wall in a crisp class D uniform*'Patterson present'

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1337

I walk in after finishing a pre-shift report review. Overnight they had a slew of mental health calls. I figure this won't bode well for my shift, but maybe, just maybe, they'll all be wore out and well behaved. 

mcitcpl.png

Corporal Diana Walter
MCIT-Sierra

Badge 2035

Shiloh County Health Mental Crisis Intervention Team Member

*hanging my phone up for the upteeth time i walk into parade in my uniform,opting for the class C one this time around as i plop down in a chair* 'Dempsys in,any of you guys know any body that does water damage repair by chance,my parents are currently in a hotel in downtown ft shannon due to the rain we got'

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

Having given birth back in April, maternity time off is over for me now as I enter the parade room for the first time in almost a year.  Well perhaps I spent a lil too much time off but I wanted to spend as much time with my firstborn son as possible.  Now it's time for Mark to spend some time with Luke and for me to get back to work.  Grabbing a seat in the back of the room I take a look around to see who is here.

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

Patrol:

201 - Deputy Diaz
207 - Deputy Dempsy
212 - Deputy Richardson
213 - Deputy Wagner
216 - Deputy Hawke
220 - Sergeant Bruno

K9:

230 - Sergeant Patterson

Some notes from last shift, be on the look out for:

Dekalb Street mugging in North Fort Shannon resulting in a stabbing.  Suspect appears to be a white male in their mid 20s heading east on First Street North while wearing woodland cammo pants, black t-shirt, and sunglasses.  Victim reported that the assaulter was bald and sporting a thick blond beard.

Sixth Street South Shell Gas Station Robbery in South Fort Shannon, suspect appears to be a very tall Black male and was last seen heading south on West Side Drive wearing a Cincinnati Reds cap, grey hoodie, and a skull mask.

Middleland Park in Delmore, as evident by photos taken before our arrival an elderly white man in his late 70s was seen exposing himself in Canadian Pond.  Possibly related, a nursing home in Delmore has reported one of their more mentally ill residents has seemingly escaped their institution.

Harbor Park, Fort Shannon, a spider monkey from the Zoo.  If spotted it is advised to call the zoo and keep an eye on it until their capture team arrives.

sd200lt.png

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn
Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

• 2 weeks later...

Before walking into the parade room I stop in the bathroom to check my appearance in the mirror to ensure my fresh new Shiloh County Sheriff's Department uniform is clean and squared away. Once I step into the Parade Room I take a seat at the back of the room in an attempt to not draw too much attention to myself being the new guy on shift. I set my phone and notepad out on the table in front of me and click my pen open before fiddling with my phone while I wait for the shift briefing to start.

Edited by P. Branagan

sd207dep.png

Deputy Ron Barrillo 
Unit 207

Badge 2304

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...