Bay area

K. Summers

*getting back into quarters i hop out the engine and start to set my gear back up looking at my jacket i take the old buttplate off*

'well guess i don't need this anymore'

*turning around i see the tiller back and once it shuts off i go to the drivers door as Dave hops out*

'Hey Valentine can i speak to you somewhere in private please?'

engine1ff.png

Firefighter Kathrine Clark 
Engine 1

Shiloh County Fire Department
Badge 2012

* as im shutting the tiller down i see Kat come walking up* 'whats up,just lemme plug in and ill follow you' * i say as i hop out and move to both hook the battery cord and exhaust hose on the tiller my turnout coat still haphazzardly across the drivers seat of the open cab,and it will stay there untill my shift ends or im  put on another truck* 'as i said ill follow you' * i say to kat  while leaning against the rear door of the tillers cab*

engine1ff.png

Firefighter/EMT Dave Valentine
Engine 1

Badge 1319

*After finally getting back in O1 I return to the station. I pull into the bay and before I get out I take a hit off my vape.*

'Only reason that bitch got promoted to acting captain is...'

*I stop myself before anyone can hear what I'm about to say because that would get me in real trouble. I step out of the command car and walk towards the bay door to get a hit of a real cigarette before I have a talk with Stone and have to listen to Callahan's bullshit*

image.png

EMS Lieutenant Alyssa Breslin
O-1

Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

*Bj backs the truck back into quarters as i grab the radio and mark us back in station and as he places the truck in park and shuts it off i hop out and walk around the front of the truck as he starts to hook it up*

'So what the fuck was that dude running up to the scene with no equipment and then asking fire if you a bls emt can help on a rescue that you have no experience in, Dude you seriously need to back it down 10 notches before you get yourself fucking killed'

*i look up and see Breslin standing outside smoking*

'Breslin i don't need to speak to you anymore'

*i grab my portable and walk into the kitchen to get a energy drink* 

image.png 

EMT David Callahan
Medic 1

Shiloh County Fire Department EMS
Badge 2027

'Follow me to my bunk room'

*pushing off the cab of the tiller  i move to follow kat,ignoreing the fact the medics finally unfucked themselfs and got back to the house and the resulting shitstorm of the last call thankfullly  i didn't do anything but serve as a crane operator for it* 

Edited by Vanguard

engine1ff.png

Firefighter/EMT Dave Valentine
Engine 1

Badge 1319

'So what the fuck was that dude running up to the scene with no equipment and then asking fire if you a bls emt can help on a rescue that you have no experience in, Dude you seriously need to back it down 10 notches before you get yourself fucking killed'

After the run around that was trading trucks, which ultimately resulted in me sitting at the scene in the command truck until my ambulance came back, which seemed like a tangle to me, but I'm just an EMT. Command makes insane decisions. This though, he's probably just frustrated too. 

Before we park and open the doors, Callahan tore into me too. Man, is everyone here okay? I debate explaining actually I do have experience, and I've spent hundreds of hours on a rope, and was just trying to help out on the rescue. But he had to ride with Breslin, and man was she mad. She probably ripped him a new ass hole. Oh well, I let him storm off, hook up the truck and see one of the guys from the ladder actively trying to avoid eye contact. I head over to the back and check for restocking whatever we took off the truck. Maybe I should just stay on my phone while here and let everyone cool down. I'm not a fan of all this fighting.

medic1-2emt.png

EMT Benjamin J. Jacobowski, III
Medic 1

Badge 2201

*Watching the BLS pull and Callahan starts screaming at BJ*

'Breslin I don't need to speak to you anymore'

'Good. Excellent conflict resolution skills guys.'

Crews fight. One of two things will happen. Either this will resolve everything or it will resolve nothing. But if this works itself out without dragging me into this. Awesome. I have no doubt that Noel is actively trying to cause issues for me now, probably telling Stone that I eat babies or some shit. Regardless everyone knows why she got that promotion. If she tries to start some shit I'm gonna end it

image.png

EMS Lieutenant Alyssa Breslin
O-1

Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

• 2 weeks later...

*Stopping by the engine i grab my gear and walk down to fire 23 and meet up with the person assigned*

'Hey Your being bumped to Engine for a bit i gotta 23 out'

'Okay sounds good put some fuel in it'

*As the guy takes his gear off the truck i put mine in and hop in the cab and hit the button to open the bay door, Pulling out i key up my mic*

"Fire 23 ERT i'm going to be in service on Air"

"Copy that Fire 23"

*Pulling out the bay i take a left watching the bay door close and start heading towards the SO* 

engine1ff.png

Firefighter Kathrine Clark 
Engine 1

Badge 2012

As we park the Ladder back in the bay I hop out of the truck and take off my gear including turnouts.  Noting the time on the wall, it's almost 6pm, I turn to my crew.

'Alright, who is hungry? Since I know we have the ingredients let's have some spaghetti accompanied with garlic bread.  Dave, you're cooking.  Next time don't forget your helmet.'

With that said I start walking out of the bay and into the lounge.

engine1ff.png

Firefighter Landon Cook
Engine 1

Badge 2021