Detective work room

Z. Russo

'we need rifles dont we?' 

'Yea we will grab them on our way out'

'this must be big  everybodys going from the chatter'

'yea sounds like their are multiple down at this time but sounds like swat is moving we, But we will be needed to run the investigation hopefully they can take this scumbag alive so we can get a motive'

*as karlsson exits i turn around and quickly lock the door behind me and head to the Armory to grab patrol rifles* 

SheriffDep%20Generic.png

Sheriff's Detective Blake Spaulding

Unit unassigned

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 2039

• 1 year later...

*getting back to the police station i leave my keys at the front desk and walk up to the detectives work room and take my Badge off and leave it on a desk with the name McSorley on it*

'This guy is a fucking asshole'

sd209dep.png

Deputy James Rogers
Unit 209

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2011

swatbadge.png

* entering the detective squad room and getting a few looks from some of them i scan the perimeter till i find one with the name moore on the door,and walk over an wait curious as to just what he wants*

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

*Getting back to the station i park and head in side and head up to the detectives offices when i see a Sargent standing at my door, Walking up i unlock my door and enter motioning him to come in*

'Good Afternoon Sir you Must be Sargent patterson?'

sd301det.png
Detective Tobias Moore
Unit 302

Badge 2306

'whatcha need from k9,detective?'

*Closing the door i walk over to my desk and sit down*

'I'm looking for a deputy or K-9 officer to do a death Notification with me, I've been working a murder case up by the community college all afternoon and wanna notify the family before the end of shift, I wanted to see if you could help me with that'

sd301det.png
Detective Tobias Moore
Unit 302

Badge 2306

'I'm looking for a deputy or K-9 officer to do a death Notification with me, I've been working a murder case up by the community college all afternoon and wanna notify the family before the end of shift, I wanted to see if you could help me with that'

*as he shuts the door i move to sit across from him he piqued my interest*

'i got nothing goin on and am due for a meal break so i could always help ya out on it i suppose, how old was  the vic?'

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

'i got nothing goin on and am due for a meal break so i could always help ya out on it i suppose, how old was  the vic?'

'20 year old female, From the tapes i got she was picked up this morning by someone and never returned to the school, 219 found her deceased in a bush up on North 1st Street and Phoxlind Avenue' 

*Opening my computer i start punching in the address in to google maps to get a location*

'Address we are going too is 413 Columbus Road in Oxnard, Looks like she lived with her parents still'

sd301det.png
Detective Tobias Moore
Unit 302

Badge 2306

'20 year old female, From the tapes i got she was picked up this morning by someone and never returned to the school, 219 found her deceased in a bush up on North 1st Street and Phoxlind Avenue' 

* he taps something into his computer breifly,the whole 2 seconds it took to spit back whatever he was looking for  i ran how i think it happened ,maybe its tim,e i start focusing my roaming patrols by the schools*

'Address we are going too is 413 Columbus Road in Oxnard, Looks like she lived with her parents still'

' thats a damn shame, this is a bit outta my normal routine but yeah .. sure ill help make the notification,want me outta my class D's or no?'

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

' thats a damn shame, this is a bit outta my normal routine but yeah .. sure ill help make the notification,want me outta my class D's or no?'

'Class D's should be fine, I gotta get some evidence submitted into my report if you want to stay in here and we can talk a bit since i've truly never met you'

*pointing over at a small end table i have*

'There's Coffee in there if you want some... So the biggest thing that's getting me with this case is she was picked up in her vehicle with a unidentified Male driving, and where she was dumped there are no camera's so we got nothing to go on if she was in her vehicle or not when she was dumped'

*Opening up my report in my computer i start filing in evidence infomation*  

sd301det.png
Detective Tobias Moore
Unit 302

Badge 2306

Class D's should be fine, I gotta get some evidence submitted into my report if you want to stay in here and we can talk a bit since i've truly never met you'

*he points over at a small end table in the office*

'There's Coffee in there if you want some... So the biggest thing that's getting me with this case is she was picked up in her vehicle with a unidentified Male driving, and where she was dumped there are no camera's so we got nothing to go on if she was in her vehicle or not when she was dumped'

* he mentions coffee and thats when it dawns on my i left my dunkin on my desk but the soldier AND cop in me overrides it as no good soldier or cop turns down coffee,its practically our life blood so i  move to fetch myself a mug,black like i normally have* 

' same with me not really meeting you,anyway,its not my department buuuut,did you get any forensics, or anything like that?' * moving to sit back down i followup my question with another* 'your partner got any threorys or did you catch a short straw and have this solo?'

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

'your partner got any threorys or did you catch a short straw and have this solo?'

'Caught this solo and forensics is currently working on getting everything processed right now'

*i plug the thumb drive into my computer and start downloading the file on to my computer*

'So What happened with that shooting you guys were on i got in late so Missed IAB heading out'

sd301det.png
Detective Tobias Moore
Unit 302

Badge 2306

* i audibly sigh at the question its a headache and i wasent even directly involved in it* 'well... i wish i knew,we rolled to a shots fired call,it turned out to be a driveby,i stayed with the reporting party,got there statements ectra while the others went looking for the suspect car,next thing i hear over the air is  we fired shots,and if i remember  right,there was a crossfire situation,thankfully we dident shoot our own guys,and to make it worse,one of the shooters was SWAT,they should know better,espically as a second SWAT guy was in the crossfire and with a probie in toe to boot' * i take a long pull from my mug of coffee as i sigh again*

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

*I walk in and see some woman waiting for me, presumably a civilian with a complaint. I completely bypass the woman.*

'I'll be with you in a second.'

*I walk into my office and call county dispatch.*

'This is SCSD IA I need to have Deputy Wagner report to my office as soon as possible'

Detective Sergeant Edward McSorley
Unit Unassigned

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department Professional Standards Division
Badge 2042

After getting my corporal info, I move down the hall to the detective room. I guess Professional Standards doesn't like McSorley either that they'd send him down here to the bullpen. I'm sure the Ds love him.

"You Sgt. McSorley? 

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

*Following Wagner out of the Captains office i follow him down to the Detectives bullpen where we find an office that say McSorley*

'You want me to stay out here Corporal or do you want me in the office with you?'  

Edited by Jimothy

sd211dep.png

Probationary Deputy Krystal Bagley
Unit 211
Not a real person yet

Badge 2350

'You want me to stay out here Corporal or do you want me in the office with you?'  

"I mean, in general,  or right now, because the answers are no and dependent on the sergeant, respectively. See what he says, he has one more stripe than I do."

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

"I mean, in general,  or right now, because the answers are no and dependent on the sergeant, respectively. See what he says, he has one more stripe than I do."

'Yes Sir and i remember never go out of visual range of you cause i am a probie and can mess up at any time'

sd211dep.png

Unit 211
Not a real person yet

Badge 2350

"You Sgt. McSorley?'

'Yes, I just need to get a statement from you. Alone preferably.'

*I say glaring at the young female deputy with the corporal.*

Unit Unassigned

Badge 2042

"...alone preferably."

"Great minds think alike. Bagley, go count the spare rounds in the magazines in my black bag in the back of the unit, when I get out, I'll need a report." When she leaves, I sit down next to McSorley. "That should keep her busy for a little while. There's no magazines in that bag. Just my SWAT go-gear. So I'm going to hazard a guess and say this is on the shooting earlier? You know what it's like, they gave me a rookie, and of course, today was the day for everything to happen.

"What's with the detective bullpen, if I can ask. Don't they usually house you guys upstairs in PSD? Or are you a loan to them?"

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

"Great minds think alike. Bagley, go count the spare rounds in the magazines in my black bag in the back of the unit, when I get out, I'll need a report."

'Yes Corporal'

*I head downstairs and back to the unit*  

sd211dep.png

Unit 211
Not a real person yet

Badge 2350

"What's with the detective bullpen, if I can ask. Don't they usually house you guys upstairs in PSD? Or are you a loan to them?"

'Theres been some work going on upstairs and the dust was killing me. I should be back to my normal desk when building maintenance wraps up. So lets get down to the reason I called you here. You were the most senior on that shooting. I want to hear what you saw'

Unit Unassigned

Badge 2042

"We were returning from a traffic stop, and heard the call come in. The rookie was excited, so we went to the scene to assist, found the suspect vehicle during the stop, and I used my cruiser to assist in boxing in the suspect vehicle. There was a real risk of him fleeing, and I wanted to prevent that. Shortly after coming to a stop, I heard tires start moving, and shots fired. Two distinct weapons, towards the suspect vehicle. We took cover and waited for shots to end. I couldn't see a cause for immediate concern, but I was in the line of fire, so I wasn't staying up to find out either. 

"When the vehicle stopped, and we had secured the suspects, I ordered the involved into sequestering and tried to manage the scene until a senior officer showed up."

I reach into my pocket and pull out my stripes "At the time of the shooting, I wasn't given these, so I was just another deputy, not that two stripes matter all that much either."

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png