Parade Room

Z. Russo

*another day another tour rubbing off Ajax's and is failed track last tour i enter parade ,ajax chilling in his cage in the office as i smooth my  crisp class D uniform and sit down* ' patterson here'

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1337

*i walk into the parade room tapping out a text to my mother ill need to swing by the hotel mom and dad there staying at later as im NOT arguing over contractor prices via text messages so as i lean against the wall i shut off and pocket my phone* 'callens in'

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

*Looking around the Room i see a gentleman in the back of the room and reading his badge i see it says "J.Wagner" I get up and back to him and introduce myself*

'Good Morning Sir Captain Russo told me to find you to let you know i'll be your new trainee. I figured i would introduce myself to you'

sd211dep.png

Probationary Deputy Krystal Bagley
Unit 211
Not a real person yet

Badge 2350

Patrol:

201 - Deputy Allen
206 - Deputy Hawke
207 - Deputy Barrillo
209 - Deputy Rogers
210 - Deputy Caldwell
211 - Deputy Wagner with Deputy Bagley
220 - Sergeant Bruno

Traffic:

251 - Deputy Dempsy
252 - Deputy Clarkson

K9:

230 - Sergeant Patterson
232 - Deputy Jones

sd200lt.png

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn
Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

Goddamn training officer. I take a deep breath and remind myself the last one won a medal or didn't die or some shit. Maybe this one won't suck.

"Bagley, let's go. Ever driven a police car before?"

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

• 1 month later...

Entering the parade room with my coffee I see that I'm the first to arrive for roll call.  First choice of seats, nice.  Heading to the middle row I take a seat close to the wall and take a sip of my coffee.

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

Preparing for the rest of the fall, I enter the Lieu’s office and wait for my next call. I sit down, noticing the other deputies waiting for their assignments.

‘Yo, Lieu,’ I say, rubbing my face. ‘I’m here for a new assignment.’

sd206dep.png

Deputy Pat Jones
Unit 206

Badge 2308

*running late cause of a burst pipe at home  i finally make it into the city,i rarely drink them but i toss the empty monster can as i enter parade having pounded it down after hitting the vending machine on the way in with ajax sitting in the truck in my spot in the garage * 'here finally'

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

• 3 months later...

*after a few months off due to family issues, i ease 230 into my spot and myself and Ajax head into the building, i crate him in the office and walk into parade, in a crisp class D uniform, fresh from my time in Maine having needed to help  my parents while they recovered from there surgery's as i lean against the back wall*

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

I walk into the parade room and sit down at an empty chair, watching my surroundings and waiting for my new shift. I look at Patterson and Bruno, both of them I haven’t seen a lil while. The last couple of months had been fairly rough and busy, but I’m pretty happy with the fact that my home life is somewhat peaceful.

sd206dep.png

Deputy Pat Jones
Unit 206

Badge 2308